Update inets from RFC2616 to RFC7230?

Gulyás Attila toraritte@REDACTED
Wed Oct 21 03:18:23 CEST 2020

Thank you, Kenneth!
I just  realized that the  tone of my  initial email
feels  like I'm  trying  to blame  someone.. It  was
supposed to be a simple question, and not sure why I
phrased it like that.

Thank  you  for  the  resources and  for  the  basic
comparison, Loïc!
With  my  minimal  HTTP experience,  I  was  somehow
under  the   impression  that   RFC723x  conformance
would  provide extra  benefit.  I  also forgot  that
most  well-written  servers respect  the  robustness
principle.

Respectfully,
Attila