Re: Supervisor and configuration update — how to do it?

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Mon May 25 21:29:08 CEST 2020

I'm speaking about surveillance camera or TV channel.

2000 IP cameras are recording 7/24. Or it is a Superbowl streaming.

you cannot even think about stopping process. All reconfigurations are
made on fly.