Re: Supervisor and configuration update — how to do it?

Bob Gustafson bobgus@REDACTED
Mon May 25 20:29:51 CEST 2020

To zero in on your exact situation:

1) Is your video stream continuous, or does it stop after 10 seconds?

2) Is the configuration change done manually by human, or is it done
programmatically according to some preset criteria?

3) Could you save the whole video stream in one chunk and then
after-the-capture, chop it into the desired size chunks?

4) following along with 3), you could cache the continuing stream and
chop it into desired size chunks from the cache as the capture is
continuing. Each chunk is saved and deleted from the past end of the
capture cache.

Do any of these scenarios match your circumstances?

BobG