Closing TCP/SSL connexion or let the VM close it

Fri Dec 18 12:35:39 CET 2020

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 10:26:57AM +0100, Frank Muller wrote:
> Thanks Guilherme.
> Anyone else?
>
> N.B: I’m having troubles to reach this mailinglist. It’s said mailmain
> can’t find module gd

Oh, did that leak out!?

While we had that fault I had to dig through the webserver logs with
Mailman claiming that for security reasons it would not show me the
error...

Should be fixed now.  We upgraded the server and cleaned out some stuff
that was used any more, except that Mailman still imported gd but did not
use it.

Thank you for letting us know.

/ Raimo