[erlang-questions] Erlang records to XML

lloyd@REDACTED lloyd@REDACTED
Sun Jun 30 00:02:05 CEST 2019

Thanks, guys!

You're the best.

Lloyd

-----Original Message-----
From: drew.varner@REDACTED
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2019 5:58pm
To: lloyd@REDACTED
Cc: "Erlang-Questions Questions" <erlang-questions@REDACTED>
Subject: Re: [erlang-questions] Erlang records to XML

Lloyd,

Look at the spec (not related to Dialyzer) system used by fxml_gen in ProcessOne’s fxml parser. They include an example in the main repo for XML-RPC here:
https://github.com/processone/fast_xml/blob/master/spec/README.md

They also use it for their XMPP library, if you’d like more examples. I believe it generates decoders/encoders between records and XML.

- Drew