[erlang-questions] Are the wxWidgets bindings actively developed

zxq9@REDACTED zxq9@REDACTED
Fri Jun 28 09:00:05 CEST 2019

On 2019年6月27日木曜日 11時09分29秒 JST Albin Stigö wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are the wxWidgets bindings under active development and recommended
> for new applications?
>
> I thinking about starting a new application. Are there any major known
> limitations in the bindings? Looking at GitHub I see recent commits
> but just want to make sure before I invest significant time.

I use them all the time!

Unfortunately tutorial material is a bit lacking, so if you aren't
already familiar with Wx from previous projects (Python, C++, etc.)
then I recommend running the wx:demo() and reading the source to it.

-Craig