[erlang-questions] erlang 21.3 and erts-10.3 scheduler_4 got stuck

Alexander Petrovsky askjuise@REDACTED
Thu Jun 27 18:02:45 CEST 2019

Additional, steps to reproduce from my colleague:

# cat ./loop-rep.gdb
br erl_process.h:2341
cont
set p->run_queue.counter=p->run_queue.counter+1
quit

# gdb --pid 32025 -x ./loop-rep.gdb

where pid 32025 is scheduler thread pid