[erlang-questions] How to debug erlang

Oliver Korpilla Oliver.Korpilla@REDACTED
Wed Jun 19 16:42:39 CEST 2019

Are you aware of https://www.erlang-in-anger.com/ ?

Might be worth a look.

Oliver

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2019 um 16:24 Uhr
Von: "Eckard Brauer" <eckard.brauer@REDACTED>
An: erlang-questions@REDACTED
Betreff: [erlang-questions] How to debug erlang
Hello all,

another beginner question: Is there any good description of how to
debug Erlang applications? My current problem is cowboy on a Raspberry
Pi - even the hello_erlang from the guide doesn't process requests, but
I'd rather like to learn how debugging is possible at a more general
level.

Thanks in advance,
Eckard

--
Wir haften nicht für die korrekte Funktion der in dieser eMail
enthaltenen Viren. We are not liable for correct function of the