[erlang-questions] Erlang distribution links don't fully utilise available resources - OTP 22.0.2 - Why?

Tue Jun 18 12:09:05 CEST 2019

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 4:49 PM Gerhard Lazu <gerhard@REDACTED> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are trying to understand what prevents the Erlang distribution link
> from saturating the network. Even though there is plenty of CPU, memory &
> network bandwidth, the Erlang distribution

You need to instrument. Try running something like perf(1) on the emulator
and look where it is spending its time. This will be able to either confirm
or reject Dmytro's viewpoint that you are looking at excessive copying.