[erlang-questions] Using SNI with cowboy:start_tls/3

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Wed Jan 30 12:32:23 CET 2019

Hi!
Your exampel looks correct.

Here is another one

{sni_hosts,
 [{"a.server", [{certfile, "a_cert.pem"},
                {keyfile, "a_key.pem"},
                {keyfile, "a_key.pem"}
               ]},
  {"b.server", [{certfile, "b_cert.pem"},
                {keyfile, "b_key.pem"},
                {keyfile, "b_key.pem"}
               ]}
 ]}

If you want to know if the problem is with cowboy or ssl try calling ssl
API without cowboy

Regards Ingela