[erlang-questions] test - reply to email never arrived

Igor Clark igor.clark@REDACTED
Tue Jan 29 13:34:45 CET 2019

There are definitely some issues with the list’s outgoing delivery. Messages from aim.com and yahoo.com which the list server resends don’t get delivered to my gmail, I think because Gmail thinks there’s a DMARC problem with the way the list server forwards them. So I get whole threads with missing messages and sometimes only ever see replies. And then I get bounce-probes from the list server presumably because Gmail bounces those messages. I’m guessing it’s maybe because the list server predates a lot of the dmarc/dkim stuff Gmail and other big provides do.