[erlang-questions] Understanding error messages

T Ty tty.erlang@REDACTED
Sun Jan 6 09:48:55 CET 2019

In this particular instance the last line is a red herring. It was a rough
guide after-all :)

Basically *{init, do_boot,3 ....}* is indicating it failed while trying to
initialize the system. The next line up shows the problem is in line 24 of
*readscoretest:main/1* and that *diolib:openINPUTfile* is undefined.

Usually I would ignore the non-recognizable stuff and focus on the modules
and functions in my code to home in on the problem area.