[erlang-questions] Logger error with OTP 21.0-rc1

Siri Hansen erlangsiri@REDACTED
Wed May 30 10:41:38 CEST 2018

Hi again - sorry for the slow follow-up!

The problem is that start script/boot built with older releases start the
error_logger instead of logger. Good to see you solved it - thanks for
letting me know!

/siri