[erlang-questions] How to track down intermittent segfaults in a threaded NIF

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Tue May 29 16:23:49 CEST 2018

If you need cerl this is true. But if you just need `-emu_type debug`
then if you do `rebar3 local install` and follow the instructions to
update your $PATH you can do:
REBAR3_ERL_ARGS="-emu_type debug" rebar3 shell