[erlang-questions] How to track down intermittent segfaults in a threaded NIF

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Tue May 29 12:30:16 CEST 2018

Have you tried to run your code in a debug emulator?
https://github.com/erlang/otp/blob/master/HOWTO/INSTALL.md#how-to-build-a-debug-enabled-erlang-runtime-system

Since it seems to be segfaulting in lists:member/2, I would guess that your
nif somehow builds an invalid list that later is used by lists:member/2.