[erlang-questions] How to track down intermittent segfaults in a threaded NIF

Sergej Jurečko sergej.jurecko@REDACTED
Tue May 29 05:16:52 CEST 2018

On macOS there is a quick way to get a stack trace if you compiled with debug symbols.
Open /Applications/Utilities/Console
Go to: User Reports

You will see beam.smp in there if it crashed. Click on it and you get a report what every thread was calling at the time of crash.

Regards,
Sergej