[erlang-questions] Retrieving the dependencies of a module

Lutz Behnke lutz.behnke@REDACTED
Tue Jul 24 21:35:32 CEST 2018

Not really. Instead it deepens my confusion, as it reports the same
function as missing in plumtree as it does in my code, despite the CT
tests of plumtree working.

mfg lutz

--
Lutz Behnke
Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Hamburg,

phone: +49 40 42875-8156    mailto:lutz.behnke@REDACTED
fax  : +49 40 2803770       http://users.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~sage
Berliner Tor 7, 20099 Hamburg, Germany