[erlang-questions] How to pin-point High CPU utilization in Erlang VM

Marcial Rosales mrosales@REDACTED
Thu Jul 19 12:02:54 CEST 2018

 Hi Danil ! Thank you very much for the suggestions. For the time being, we
can't change the Bad cluster with a new erlang with the extended msacc and
lcnt. But in the good cluster we have lcnt enabled and we are going to
enable msacc. Although we wont have anything to compare against.

We'll report back any findings with regards the other suggestions very soon.

Thanks !

--
Marcial Rosales
Advisory Solution Architect (Customer Success Organization)