[erlang-questions] erlang 21

Dmytro Lytovchenko dmytro.lytovchenko@REDACTED
Sat Jul 7 13:03:04 CEST 2018

I would say there is a clear usability flaw here. The shell should be smart
enough to distinguish which command was typed (^G, ^C or q() or exit() or
init:stop() or halt()) and whether there is a remote shell active. What it
would do is to ask user what is his intent or somehow confirm that remote
shell is active and REMOTE VM will now quit.

If the shell isn't that smart, there's a great improvement waiting to
happen.