[erlang-questions] erlexec permissions denied error on start after building release

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Sun Jul 1 00:31:56 CEST 2018

relx and rebar3 are separate tools, but rebar3 includes relx for
building releases. rebar3 builds applications, runs tests and handles
dependencies, relx only does release creation.
So if you download rebar3 you are getting relx but not the other way
around, so if you are using erlang.mk you are only using relx.
Tristan