[erlang-questions] Coon - new tool for building Erlang packages, dependency management and deploying Erlang services

Russell Brown russell@REDACTED
Mon Feb 12 17:58:38 CET 2018

Tristan is right. This really is awful. I can’t believe there’s even an argument. If someone emailed me to tell me that my library's name was offensive, I’d apologises and change it. Maybe that’s just me. I think this case is indefensible. And those who ask that we _not talk about it_ but instead talk about the technical merits, no.

If there’s a commercial entity associated with this I hope they act soon.

I need to use erlang for my work, please don’t stick with this name. I don’t want to be in anyway even tangentially associated with it. Does github not have some policy about this repo name, also?