[erlang-questions] Coon - new tool for building Erlang packages, dependency management and deploying Erlang services

Roman Galeev jamhedd@REDACTED
Mon Feb 12 17:20:36 CET 2018

> I know because of I have an ounce of empathy and I know these people
already.

So, as you know these people, you've checked the name coon with them, and
they told you that they are offended, right? In this case, I think the tool
should be renamed.

--
With best regards,
     Roman Galeev,