[erlang-questions] Coon - new tool for building Erlang packages, dependency management and deploying Erlang services

Nathaniel Waisbrot nathaniel@REDACTED
Mon Feb 12 15:20:47 CET 2018

As an American: most Americans working in a professional capacity would absolutely think twice about it.

You don't need to to get upset: nobody's forcing anyone to change names. However, it's good to have information so that we can make informed decisions.

Actually, I'd suggest that the way you immediately drew up battle lines about this is a good clue as to how some names will be received and why people might want to avoid such names.