[erlang-questions] otp 21.2

Sam Overdorf soverdor@REDACTED
Fri Dec 21 01:01:13 CET 2018

I don't know about you but if I am responsible for a production
environment I am in control of how everything starts and stops and
everything in between.
My goal for having all of this control is I want my production
environment to run simply and smoothly for all of my users.
My way of making it simple and smooth is to control everything and the
more tools I have to do this the better.

Sam