[erlang-questions] discourse for erlang

alex@REDACTED alex@REDACTED
Sun Aug 26 20:57:37 CEST 2018

No doubt that each medium has its pluses and minuses, and I do like
email+mail lists in general.  But when you have a lot of content, you
want to openly show what's going on and want to bring more people in,
for some projects mail lists alone are probably too obscure and thus
less helpful.  The ability to show not only communication between users
and developers, but also other items in a single front page, like
related conferences, projects, research, products, services, etc., can
be quite nice.  And the fact that Discourse has been successfully tested
+ deployed by a number of comparable projects is also a plus.  Just
saying!  ;0)