[erlang-questions] Erlang VM in Rust

Karlo Kuna kuna.prime@REDACTED
Mon Sep 25 23:38:59 CEST 2017

Just to add a voice in this discussion ,
i would love to see c++ implementation of erlang, and it soul be possible
due power of templates get much more
safe and easily extendible code base IMHO. It would require lot of
expertise and _discipline_  but i cold be fun project

also I wold love to have erlang implementation for IoT, as erlang seems to
be great fit for that
for this one i am with Joe, we need something small portable (and written
in c++ of course)