[erlang-questions] Erlang Language Specification

Thu Nov 30 16:37:56 CET 2017

I might be interested in building a Coq/Agda/Twelf model for sure :)

But given that, it is often good to have a interpreted model in a more
"normal" programming language as well in my experience. They tend to be
more tangible in many cases. Perhaps a Coq extraction will do?