[erlang-questions] Erlang Language Specification

Simon Thompson S.J.Thompson@REDACTED
Thu Nov 30 16:33:20 CET 2017

Once it’s stable would be great to transform the document into something executable (e.g. Erlang, Haskell) or even verifiable (Isabelle, Coq, K-framework) so that there’s a “reference implementation” which can be tested and verified.

Simon

> On 30 Nov 2017, at 15:29, Rickard Green <rickard@REDACTED> wrote:
>
> On 11/30/2017 04:08 PM, Anthony Ramine wrote:
>> Would be nice to rewrite that in HTML, we are in 2017 after all.
>
> No I don't think it would be a good ide to rewrite this in HTML. There might be other options than latex, but I don't see that HTML would be an option. This due to the mathematical formulas in the document.
>
> There are tools available to produce html from latex which can be integrated in the makefiles which of course would be nice.
>
> Regards,
> Rickard

Simon Thompson | Professor of Logic and Computation
School of Computing | University of Kent | Canterbury, CT2 7NF, UK
s.j.thompson@REDACTED <mailto:s.j.thompson@REDACTED> | M +44 7986 085754 | W www.cs.kent.ac.uk/~sjt <http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/~sjt>