[erlang-questions] Windows Update 15063 et erl.exe

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Mon May 8 17:45:49 CEST 2017

I just finished installing the 15063 update and the app I had installed via
erlsrv is still running fine.  With windows 10, in the first place, to get
an erl app running as a service, i've had to set the service as Automatic
(delayed start), but to speed that up I added the registry entry
AutoStartDelay with decimal 1 value (1 second).  You can see the script I
use here:  https://github.com/comptekki/esysman .  It's
the win-erlsrv-installer.cmd script.

-wes