[erlang-questions] Windows Update 15063 et erl.exe

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Mon May 8 16:44:13 CEST 2017

I'm installing it now to see how it works with my erl service.  If you need
your application working, you can select the option to go back to previous
build of windows 10.  And wait until the new windows build gets out of
alpha.... hmmm...  w10 hasn't gotten out of alpha in the first place,
so......

-wes