[erlang-questions] Where the Erlang node tick response will get stored ?.

lankeanandrao lankeanandrao@REDACTED
Wed Jun 7 09:17:22 CEST 2017

Hi Ulf,
     Here you are saying that there will be separate con_loop for 1:1
node connection, is it means that how many client nodes are connected to
server node those many instances of con_loop will run in server.

Example :
     server@REDACTED and multiple clients client1@REDACTED, client2@REDACTED
... ClientN@REDACTED all are in cluster and all client nodes are connected
to server, now in server to connect
                     server@REDACTED to client1@REDACTED - 1st con_loop
                     server@REDACTED to client2@REDACTED - 2nd con_loop
                     server@REDACTED to clientN@REDACTED - nth con_loop
     multiple con_loops will run in server for connecting to each client
node.

Thanks & Regards,
Anand Rao L