[erlang-questions] Where the Erlang node tick response will get stored ?.

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Tue Jun 6 18:10:52 CEST 2017

The tick message is received in dist_util:con_loop/2:

https://github.com/erlang/otp/blob/master/lib/kernel/src/dist_util.erl#L486

There is a con_loop for each 1:1 node connection, and the tick state simply
keeps track of the number of tick intervals for which no data has been