[erlang-questions] Can't fill in the mnesia table

Dániel Szoboszlay dszoboszlay@REDACTED
Mon Jul 10 16:46:56 CEST 2017

Hi,

Your code works for me (apart from the obvious race condition that you may
end up with more than 4 records in the table if at least two processes
execute the code concurrently), so my best guess is that the
mnesia:transaction(T3) call fails in your database for some reason. Try
capturing it's return value and adding it to the debug printout!

Cheers,
Daniel