[erlang-questions] escript: exception error: undefined function etap:plan/1

Fri Dec 15 16:02:20 CET 2017

The function `etap:plan/1` doesn't exist. In this case the error report is
a bit off, since it is more likely that the module `etap` doesn't exist.
What is likely to be wrong is that the -pa execution you set doesn't
include a path to a module named `etap` and this then makes the escript you
are trying to run exit with an exception. Try searching for that module
(etap.erl) and make sure it's compiled form (etap.beam) is part of the -pa
path.