[erlang-questions] Mnesia table is not available after restart

Arun arunp@REDACTED
Fri Apr 21 11:58:06 CEST 2017

Hi Maxim,

I already tried wait for tables, but it gives me time out. I strongly
believe that in schema the information related to the table is getting
missed or corrupted, can this be possible.?

Regards,
Arun P