[erlang-questions] Mnesia table is not available after restart

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Fri Apr 21 12:02:41 CEST 2017

You are never guaranteed that every operation is written disc before
quitting abruptly,
dump_log() or mnesia:sync_log() may help or more nodes so you can handle
single node failure.