[erlang-questions] Mnesia table is not available after restart

Minin Maxim Maxim.Minin@REDACTED
Fri Apr 21 08:53:35 CEST 2017

see -  http://erlang.org/doc/man/mnesia.html#wait_for_tables-2

Cheers
Maxim

Von: erlang-questions-bounces@REDACTED [mailto:erlang-questions-bounces@REDACTED] Im Auftrag von Arun
Gesendet: Freitag, 21. April 2017 08:00
An: erlang-questions@REDACTED
Betreff: [erlang-questions] Mnesia table is not available after restart

Hi,

I am running an application on a single node and the application creates some ram copies tables on the same node, but the problem what I am facing is that, if I restart my system suddenly after successful creation of all tables, in the next start the table which got created last is missing, but if I give some delay after creation of tables and restart the system all tables will be available in the next start. In mnesia reference manual and users guide I could not find a proper solution to this issue, can somebody kindly explain what is the reason behind this behavior and is there any solution for this ?. Will the function mnesia:dump_log/0 be helpful ?

Regards,
Arun P