[erlang-questions] QuickCheck module for testing the new string module

Krzysztof Jurewicz krzysztof.jurewicz@REDACTED
Sun Apr 9 11:48:37 CEST 2017

Benoit Chesneau writes:

> what is the issue in using a tool using the gpl3 license? it's not like you
> will include in your code.

You have to include PropEr header file which is licensed under GPL v3. (I’m not saying that there would be no licensing problems if this file was not included).

> Anyway how does triq compare? does it provides the same level of features.

I would guess that PropEr is technically superior to triq, but I have no systematic comparison to prove it.