[erlang-questions] Alternative tool to replace appmon

Minin Maxim Maxim.Minin@REDACTED
Thu Feb 25 12:53:15 CET 2016

You can use observer - see http://erlang.org/doc/man/observer.html
best regards
maxim

Von: erlang-questions-bounces@REDACTED [mailto:erlang-questions-bounces@REDACTED] Im Auftrag von YuanZhiqian
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016 11:06
An: erlang-questions@REDACTED
Betreff: [erlang-questions] Alternative tool to replace appmon

Hi guys,

  I found that appmon is removed from Erlang release since R17, and I wonder if there is any alternative tool that I can use for the same purpose. Appmon is a very handy tool to inspect inside OTP apps' hierarchy, and I do wish that this functionality still available in the newest releases.

  Besides, I also would like to know if there's any such tools working under command line, I have no idea how I can use tools like appmon remotely, if only there's a command-line version, that would be convenient for me to ssh to the remote node and get all the info I want with it.

Kind regards
Zhiqian