[erlang-questions] Alternative tool to replace appmon

YuanZhiqian on-your-mark@REDACTED
Thu Feb 25 11:06:03 CET 2016

Hi guys,
  I found that appmon is removed from Erlang release since R17, and I wonder if there is any alternative tool that I can use for the same purpose. Appmon is a very handy tool to inspect inside OTP apps' hierarchy, and I do wish that this functionality still available in the newest releases.
  Besides, I also would like to know if there's any such tools working under command line, I have no idea how I can use tools like appmon remotely, if only there's a command-line version, that would be convenient for me to ssh to the remote node and get all the info I want with it.
Kind regardsZhiqian