[erlang-questions] An elegant implementation of multi pollset for Erlang VM

Younès HAFRI irfah.senuoy@REDACTED
Thu Feb 18 21:42:01 CET 2016

Compiles only on Linux and the "accept" call never returns in my case:
> {ok, S} = gen_socket:accept( L ).

ArchLinux 64-bit (kernel 3.14.51), RAM 128gB, Erlang R16B03.

Is it production ready???

I join Max here: 1gb/sec isn't that hard to achieve in Erlang with
enough Cores.