[erlang-questions] course/error_handling.html

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Mon Feb 15 15:27:28 CET 2016

Goodness - Well I wrote it but do I own the copyright? - I don't know?

I suspect Ericsson owns the copyright. I'm sure Ericsson would be delighted
if you quote them.

Open source Erlang is covered by an Apache 2.0 licence - so in absence
of any counter-indicators I'd assume that anything on the web site has the same
licence.

Adding licenses and copyrights to all documents is something that I have
not spent the last 40 years doing :-)

It's nice of you to ask, BTW - this material has been quoted many times
*without* any  permission being asked for ...

Cheers

/Joe