[erlang-questions] Failed tests in OTP 18.2

Richard A. O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Thu Feb 4 00:38:53 CET 2016

I've just been building OTP 18.2.
.../otp_src_18.2/release/tests/test_server/index.html
reports 3 failures in tests.emulator_test_time_SUITE
(univ_to_local, local_to_univ, consistency)
and 1 failure in tests.os_mon_test_cpu_sup_SUITE.cases
(util_api).

What's the procedure for reporting these?

During the build there are a couple of warnings about
rm: conftest.dSYM: is a directory
(I'm building under OS X 10.9.5 with Xcode 5.1).
There are also lots of warnings about missing prototypes.
The Java compiler also moans about lots of deprecated methods.

How worried should I be about any of this?