[erlang-questions] [ANN] Basho move Lager to erlang-lager organization on Github

Mark Allen mrallen1@REDACTED
Mon Dec 5 18:42:03 CET 2016

Just to follow up on this:
Andrew Thompson and I are going to start hosting a monthly lager issue/PR triage meeting on freenode, in #lager every third Thursday of the month starting 19 January 2017 at 1600 US/Central time, 1400 US/Pacific time, 2200 UTC for about an hour or so.
During that time, we will review open pulls, open issues and generally be available via IRC to answer questions.  If you have questions about lager, or want to help, please join us.
In the meantime, I hope to groom the current PRs/issues during the upcoming holidays so that we can enter January with a nice clean start for the new year.
Many many thanks to Basho and Doug for making this happen!
Cheers,
Mark