[erlang-questions] Some examples of Zotonic web sites

Marc Worrell marc@REDACTED
Mon Dec 5 16:29:04 CET 2016

Hi,

Maybe nice to see more examples of “Erlang Powered” web sites.

There are too many sites to list in this single email, but a
couple of sites illustrate nicely the flexibility of the platform:

Joodsmonument - In memory of the Dutch Jewish victims of WW2
https://www.joodsmonument.nl/

LearningStone - Collaboration for learning and courses
https://learningstone.com/

Channel.me - Co-browsing for help desks and live chat
http://channel.me/

Women on Waves - essential health care for women
http://www.womenonwaves.org/

And then there are many, many, more sites.

We especially are grateful for Driebit, Maximonster and Channel.me for
their continued active development and support of Zotonic.

Regards,

Marc Worrell and the rest of the team.