[erlang-questions] Simple SFTP Server

Anthony Esposito tony.m.esposito@REDACTED
Tue Nov 24 01:57:33 CET 2015

Ok nevermind, of course after I finally ask the question I figure it out.

I found some really specific instructions on how to setup the keys and it's
working on my system now. FYI you have to follow these instructions here:
http://www.erlang.org/doc/apps/ssh/using_ssh.html#id60714 Before moving
onto anything else in the document.

Thanks,
Tony