[erlang-questions] erl_call + eunit: how to redirect eunit output to erl_call?

Gianfranco Alongi gianfranco.alongi@REDACTED
Tue Nov 3 17:15:48 CET 2015

This seems similar to Active-Ring, a 5 year old project.
Look into it - there might be something inspirational there.

https://github.com/domiwilliams/active-ring