[erlang-questions] Immutable isn't static Was: Re: Process scope variable

Rad Gruchalski radek@REDACTED
Thu Mar 12 23:25:25 CET 2015

And as such, it is important to declare common ground. Otherwise misconceptions occur.
As such - “immutable" is not the same as “static", as presented in the example given earlier.

Kind regards,

Radek Gruchalski

radek@REDACTED (mailto:radek@REDACTED)
 (mailto:radek@REDACTED)
de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/ (http://de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/)

Confidentiality:
This communication is intended for the above-named person and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
If it has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.