[erlang-questions] Immutable isn't static Was: Re: Process scope variable

Imants Cekusins imantc@REDACTED
Thu Mar 12 23:23:01 CET 2015

more common usage of static in computer programming relates to "object
property/method" instead of "class".

Radek, I use words to explain my thoughts. People often mean different
things by the same word and vice versa.

It is good to understand someone, even if we both use wrong words - as long
as we both try to understand each other.

Choosing the right words is important. However the key purpose of
constructive communication is exchange of ideas, understanding.

Let us focus on what the other person is trying to convey!