[erlang-questions] configure http methods in yaws

Bogdan Andu bog495@REDACTED
Sat Jun 27 10:58:39 CEST 2015

Hi,

About yaws as reverse proxy..

I want to use yaws as a reverse proxy in a
http -> http setup. no ssl involved whatsoever.

I am interested in interception module where I want
to apply various checks on headers, query string, etc
making this some kind of www firewall .

Is this feature of yaws production ready ?

Thanks,
Bogdan